National Transfer Student Week 2019 is Oct. 21 – 25, and DePaul is celebrating. Throughout the week, the Office of Undergraduate Transfer Admission will host a number of events. From mix and mingles to cookie decorating, all transfer students are invited to participate in the week honoring them and their fellow transfer peers.
For more information, contact Heidi Wirth.
Stop by the Joan Wish Welcome Center on the Loop campus between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. for giveaways and light refreshments at events throughout the week:
Monday, Oct. 21 - Mix and mingle Monday
- Free headshots from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Mix and mingle with the Career Center
Tuesday, Oct. 22 - Transfer Tuesday
- Tour the Loop Campus
- Info session
- Hear from a transfer student panel
Wednesday, Oct. 23 - Wellness Wednesday
- Learn about health and wellness resources
Thursday, Oct. 24 - Thankful Thursday
- Stop in to write a thank you note to a parent, former advisor, mentor, counselor
Friday, Oct. 25 - Funday Friday