- All memberships are non-transferable.
- A membership may be suspended or
terminated if a member gives their Campus Recreation key tag or DePaul ID to another
individual for entrance to The Ray or for
violation of Campus Recreation policies.
- If Campus Recreation discontinues a membership,
prepayments for unexpired time will be refunded; initiation fee (if applicable) will be
refunded at a prorated amount for those who have been a member six
months or less.
- Requests for medical refunds must be submitted in writing within two weeks of the injury and accompanied by a doctor's note.
- The Ray is closed for up to a total of seven days each year for annual maintenance; dues are not pro-rated during this time period.
Cancellations must be made in writing; please complete the cancellation form
. You will receive an auto-generated email response indicating the form has been submitted. If you have questions please email Campus Recreation
or (773) 325-4555.
Alumni, Community and Blue memberships paying monthly:
Faculty/Staff paying with payroll deduction
- Cancellations made within the first six months of join date are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received on the 1-15th of the month: membership will
terminate at the end of that month and automatic withdrawals will stop
with that month's payment.
- Cancellations received on the 16th-last day of the month: membership
will terminate at the end of the following month and automatic
withdrawals will stop after the following month's deduction.
Payroll deductions may take up to three weeks to terminate. Payroll deductions
will terminate only when the appropriate dollar amount has been paid.