- All memberships are non-transferable.
- A membership may be suspended or
terminated if a member gives their Campus Recreation key tag or DePaul ID to another
individual for entrance to The Ray or for
violation of Campus Recreation policies.
- If Campus Recreation discontinues a membership,
prepayments for unexpired time will be refunded; initiation fee (if applicable) will be
refunded at a prorated amount for those who have been a member six
months or less.
- Requests for medical refunds must be submitted in writing within two weeks of the injury and accompanied by a doctor's note.
To cancel a membership, please complete the cancellation form
. You will receive an auto-generated email response indicating the form has been submitted. If you have questions please email email@example.com
or (773) 325-4555.
Alumni, Community and Blue memberships paying monthly:
- Cancellations made within the first six months of join date are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received on the 1-15th of the month: membership will
terminate at the end of that month and automatic withdrawals will stop
with that month's payment.
- Cancellations received on the 16th-last day of the month: membership
will terminate at the end of the following month and automatic
withdrawals will stop after the following month's deduction.
Faculty/Staff paying with payroll deduction:
Payroll deductions will terminate on the next payroll date. Payroll deductions
will terminate only when the appropriate dollar amount has been paid.