Level II Winter Quarter 2019 Dates: Jan. 7 - Mar. 17
Application deadline: Dec. 14, 2018
Please see link below to apply
The Values-centered Leadership Certificate II is a 10-week, non-credit course in leadership development. Participating in a supportive online learning community, you will explore universal values, principles and practices to expand your leadership skills. Those who successfully engage in all elements of the course will receive a certificate of participation.
Pre-requisite: Values-Centered Leadership I Certificate
More than 600 people from 23 countries have completed our Values-Centered Leadership I certificate course, either by taking it on campus or off-site in the years 2007-2009, or by participating in the online course between 2010 and 2018.
Inspiration for this Level II course comes from the DePaul University motto:
“I will show you the way of wisdom” (Proverbs 4:11)
. What is wisdom, and how do we as leaders find "the way" to greater wisdom to deal with the complex challenges we face in our organizations today?
Consistent with our experiential and integrative approach, you will have weekly opportunities to assess
your own strengths and where you still need to grow in the areas covered. Each week also offers a “method practice” to help you put your learning into action and reflect on how that experience was helpful for you.
- Cultivating Wisdom as Leaders
- Individual & Organizational Transformation
- Transformational Servant Leadership
- Introduction to Adaptive Leadership
- Introduction to Systems Thinking
- Forming & Leading Effective Teams
- Commitment & Communal Decision-Making
- Generational Views & Leadership Styles
- Compassion & Forgiveness in Organizations
- $95 individual and corporate rate.
- $75 for Vincentian and other non-profits; group discounts also available.
- Scholarships are available (see Domestic Policies link for more information).
- See link below for policies applying to participants from outside the U.S.