Commencement > Preparation >
To purchase printed graduation announcements,
If you are graduating with honors based on your cumulative grade point average, you may indicate such distinction to your announcements order. Not all options apply to DePaul.
Graduates should review the following and select the appropriate distinction:
See the undergraduate student handbook for more information.
- Undergraduate Students:
- Cum Laude for GPAs between 3.5 and 3.699
- Magna Cum Laude for GPAs between 3.7 and 3.849
- Summa Cum Laude for GPAs between 3.850 and 4.0.
- Graduate Students: Please check with your graduate office as honors requirements differ between each college and program.
- Law Students: See the Law student handbook for information on honor distinctions. Check with your faculty advisor for more specific information.