If you wish to purchase printed graduation announcements, visit Herff Jones for a selection of customized items.
If you are graduating with honors based on your cumulative grade point average, you may wish to indicate such a distinction to your announcement order and you are welcome to do so. The order form has many options, but not all apply to DePaul.
Graduates should review the following and select the appropriate distinction:
See the undergraduate student handbook for more information.
- Undergraduate Students:
- Cum Laude for GPAs between 3.5 and 3.699
- Magna Cum Laude for GPAs between 3.7 and 3.849
- Summa Cum Laude for GPAs between 3.850 and 4.0.
- Graduate Students: Please check with your graduate office as honors requirements differ between each college and program.
- Law Students: See the Law student handbook for information on honor distinctions. Check with your faculty advisor for more specific information.