Commencement > For Students > Special Needs & International Students

Special Needs & International Students


If you are a graduating student with accommodation needs please contact your college or the Center for Students with Disabilities at (773) 325-1677 to discuss your specific needs. Advanced planning is strongly encouraged.

International Students & Invitation Letters

If you are an international graduating student with a F1 or J1 visa status who wish to obtain an international invitation letter please request it via Campus Connect. See instructions here.

If you would like to purchase cap and gown, please visit the cap and gown page. To update your diploma and commencement kit mailing address please do on Campus Connect: Profile > Addresses > Diploma Address.

To accommodate longer shipping times, we recommend you place your regalia orders as early as possible to receive it in time.