The CbSL Certificate Program
allows DePaul faculty to:
- Identify appropriate evidence-based best practices for teaching CbSL and project-based learning
- Reflect on and articulate your assumptions and beliefs about teaching and learning in the classroom and community
- Apply pedagogical strategies and methods discussed in workshops to your teaching
- Create a course or other teaching strategy that strengthens student learning and honors community partnerships
- Develop a network of colleagues to discuss and develop pedagogical and career strategies
For more information, visit the Stean's Center website or contact Helen Damon-Moore.