Discover world-class educated candidates in the heart of Chicago
At DePaul, our students don’t just talk about theory—they live it. Educated in the heart of Chicago, students are prepared for the world and ready to embrace the workplace when they graduate.
Here at DePaul, we have the great honor of being tied to all that Chicago has to offer, including its incredible businesses that collaborate with us. Employers in Chicago and across the globe have shared with us that because of the practical, hands-on education DePaul students receive, they are prepared and ready to work. Connect with talented and passionate students, and build your brand on the DePaul campus today.
Top 10 reasons to engage with the DePaul community
Among the Top 25 Most Innovative Schools
- DePaul University was named one of the country’s top 25 “most innovative schools” by U.S. News & World Report (2015).
- Our students come from all 50 states and 87 countries. Of the 23,000+ students enrolled in fall 2015, 35% were students of color.
Academically excellent, market-responsive education
- DePaul is the nation's largest Catholic university. We offer nearly 300 undergraduate majors and graduate programs.
Chicago is our Classroom
- DePaul students live, learn and work in a uniquely urban setting. The city of Chicago is our classroom, providing our students with rich, hands-on learning opportunities.
Top entrepreneurial programs
- DePaul’s undergraduate and graduate entrepreneurship programs ranked among the country’s 25 best for entrepreneurship education by Entrepreneur magazine (2015).
Inspired to change the world
- Students dedicate over 500,000 hours to service annually. Our focus on community-based service learning exposes students to the world at large.
Taught by distinguished faculty
- Nearly 88% of DePaul’s faculty hold a PhD or the highest degree in their fields. Many professors incorporate their professional experiences in the classroom.
Supported by a vast alumni network
- DePaul prides itself on having 170,000+ alumni in its network. Over 100,000 alumni are in the Chicago metro area. Our alumni reside all over Chicago, and the world.
Shaping health care education
- Due to DePaul's alliance with Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, we are able to offer one of the most versatile health science programs in the Midwest.
Art and technology intersect
- Animation Career Review ranked the College of Computing and Digital Media’s animation program 16th in the country and third in the Midwest; the game design program ranked 16th in the nation (2016).
Contact our Employer & Internship Development Team via email, or by calling (312) 362-5201. Our team is here to walk you through partnership opportunities and answer any questions you may have about recruiting at DePaul.