Looking for that perfect outfit for the Career Fair? Or maybe you’ve got an interview coming up and you need to
dress to impress.
The Career Center’s Career Closet has you
covered! Stocked with a variety of gently worn
business professional clothing, students can
choose and keep up to four items from the
Career Closet each quarter for free. *All you need is your student ID; all items are free of charge and for students to keep.
- Lincoln Park Campus, Schmitt Academic Center (SAC), Suite 192
- Loop Campus, DePaul Center, Suite 9500
- Monday & Wednesday, Loop walk-in hours: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Monday & Wednesday, LPC walk-in hours: 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday, both campuses, walk-in hours: 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: By appointment only. Call (312) 362-8437 for Loop, (773) 325-7431 for LPC
Donate to the Career Closet
Career Center staff will accept and sort clothing donations from staff, students and alumni on an ongoing basis. Any items that are not used by the Career Closet will be donated to the Vincentian Community Service Office or the Salvation Army. Building and diversifying our clothing supply is important to the success of the Career Closet program. We appreciate your support!
Note: we are especially in need of sports coats, pant suits, and dress shirts/button-down shirts with ties
- Business professional or business casual attire
- Good condition (e.g., you would be okay wearing the article of clothing yourself)
- Clean (dry cleaned or washed)
- Sample items include: full suits, dress shirts, blouses, suit coats, dresses, skirts, dress pants, ties, belts and dress shoes
Donors can drop off donations in the Career Center at the Loop (DePaul Center 9500) or Lincoln Park (SAC 192) during regular business hours.