The Handshake platform was designed to help connect students to their dream career. Handshake is a robust career platform exclusively for the DePaul community. The platform offers access to jobs and internships, career planning resources, career-related event information, mentors, and scheduling capabilities with a career advisor or for an on-campus interview. Students, graduates and alumni can also get the scoop on an employer they've been eyeballing or get in contact with a Career Center representative.
Handshake is your career connection resource, allowing you to:
- Schedule advising appointments
- Find employment opportunities based on your interests
- Discover when employers will be on campus
- Connect with DePaul students and potential employers
- Register for events and programs in your field of interest
Every DePaul student has an account on Handshake.
- Access the platform at depaul.joinhandshake.com
- Log in using your Campus Connect credentials.
- Complete your profile to tailor the platform to your interests and experience.
- Be sure to scroll down to Career Communities (under "Where are you interested in living?) and select which communities fit your interests.
If you have any questions or issues, please reference the Handshake Help Center or email us at email@example.com.