- Need a Handshake account?
- On-Campus Interviewing
- Reciprocity Forms
- University Internship Program
- Career Management Passport
- During specific core classes, faculty will inform you that you can gain
extra credit by participating in the Passport program. The amount of
extra credit awarded will be decided by each faculty member. Download
- Faculty/Staff: Customized Workshop or Presentation Request Form
- Student Organization Request for Career Center Presentation
- Career Advising
- Vendor / Resource Review Request
- The DePaul Career Center often receives requests
from organizations and vendors to review or consider their resources or
products. We appreciate your interest in partnering with DePaul University. Due
to the volume of requests received, our Technology & Operations team
reviews all submissions at the end of each quarter. Here's the Request Form
Please note, students who participate in Career Center, Alumni Sharing Knowledge, and Office of Student Employment services, including use of our online systems, must adhere to the standards outlined in the User Agreement.
Alumni Career Advising
Recent graduates maintain full access to career advising services for up to one year after graduation. As a recent graduate/new alumnus, you may make an appointment with the career advisor who serves your college population.
If you graduated more than one year ago, you may make an appointment for a strategy session with alumni advisor, Donna Del Giudice. Call (312) 362-8437 to schedule an appointment.