- Need a Handshake account?
- Reciprocity Forms
- University Internship Program
- Career Management Passport
- During specific core classes, faculty will inform you that you can gain
extra credit by participating in the Passport program. The amount of
extra credit awarded will be decided by each faculty member. Download
- Faculty/Staff: Customized Workshop or Presentation Request Form
- Student Organization Request for Career Center Presentation
- Vendor / Resource Review Request
- The DePaul Career Center often receives requests
from organizations and vendors to review or consider their resources or
products. We appreciate your interest in partnering with DePaul University. Due
to the volume of requests received, our Technology & Operations team
reviews all submissions at the end of each quarter. Here's the Request Form
Please note, students who participate in Career Center, Alumni Sharing Knowledge, and Office of Student Employment services, including use of our online systems, must adhere to the standards outlined in the User Agreement.
View the policies related to recruiting and hiring DePaul University students and alumni.
Career Advising Policies
To help you get the most from your advising session, please log in to Handshake & complete your profile before your appointment.
We request that you cancel appointments 24 hours in advance of the appointment - at that point, every effort will be made to reschedule the appointment within 5 business days.
Electronic Resume Reviews
Advisors will review resumes and job search correspondence within 2-5 business days of receiving it via email.
If a student or alumni is more than 15 minutes late for an advising appointment, the advisor reserves the right to reschedule the appointment.