Loop Campus - Located immediately off the Jackson Red Line Stop
1 E Jackson Blvd.
DePaul Center, Suite 9500
Chicago, IL 60604
Lincoln Park Campus - Located immediately off the Fullerton Brown/Red Line Stop
2320 N Kenmore Ave
Schmitt Academic Center #192
Chicago, IL 60614
9:00am - 5:30pm M-F
Parking & Transportation Information
DePaul University has no parking facilities at the Loop Campus. In order to alleviate parking congestion, public transportation or taxi cab is recommended. Directions for arriving by Chicago's public transportation system (the CTA) can be found at this link here.
Downtown Parking Garages
If you must drive, there are many private facilities in the immediate area. Please note: These facilities no longer offer discounted parking for DePaul students, alumni or guests. If you park in one of these facilities, you will be subject to the standard garage fees.
- Crosstown Auto Park: 328 S. Wabash (on Wabash, west side of the street between Jackson and VanBuren)
- Auditorium Garage: 65 E. Congress (on Congress, south side of the street between Michigan and Wabash)
- General Parking Corporation: 55 E. Monroe (on Monroe, south side of the street between Michigan and Wabash)
- CNA Building: 311 S. Wabash (on Wabash, east side of the street between Jackson and VanBuren)
Lincoln Park Campus
In order to alleviate parking congestion, public transportation or taxicab is recommended.Directions for arriving by Chicago's public transportation system (the CTA) can be found here.
DePaul University Parking Garages
If these transportation options are not available to you, there are 2 parking garages as well as street parking. Garage spaces are limited, however, if you do secure a spot, you are able to validate your ticket at the Student Center information desk and you will receive the $8 DePaul rate on your way out of the parking garage.
- Sheffield Parking Facility: 2335 N. Sheffield (Just south of Whole Foods/Fullerton and north of the Student Center/Belden)
- Clifton Parking Deck: 2330 N. Clifton Avenue (Just south of Fullerton and north of Belden; Clifton is 2 blocks west of Sheffield)
We’d love to have you come and visit us! If you need overnight accommodations, You can find several suggested hotels which offer a special rate to DePaul visitors at this link here. When making reservations, be sure to ask for the DePaul rate. All rates are based on availability.