Sometimes faculty need to verify whether a student was enrolled in a
course. This can be done by first checking the last date the student was active in the course. If this date is after the start of the term, faculty will then also need to check whether the student received any grades.
- Click Classlist in the course navigation bar.
- Click the Enrollment Statistics button at the top of the page. The Enrollment Statistics page will open, and a list of the students who have withdrawn from your course will appear on its lower half.
- Find the student in the Withdrawals list. On the far right column, the last date the student accessed the course will be displayed.
- If this column is blank, the student never accessed your course site at all, so the student was not actively enrolled.
- If this column has a date that is before the term started, the student was not actively enrolled.
- If this column has a date that is after the term started, you'll need to email email@example.com to request assistance in further verifying enrollment.
- Click the Done button on the top-right side of the page when you have finished checking access dates.