- Hover over the VoiceThread presentation that should be shared with the class.
- When options appear, select Share [A].
- The sharing settings options for the presentation will open. Select the Secure tab [A].
Select Groups [B].
Select the class from the list of groups [C].
- Select View, Comment, and Edit to customize the ways that users can interact with the VoiceThread [A].
- Select Share [B].
- A success message will appear.
NOTE: Although VoiceThread also provides links and embed codes for sharing presentations, share them instead with the class's group. Users will not be logged in to their VoiceThread accounts automatically if they access a VoiceThread through a pasted link or when it is embedded in a page.
If your VoiceThread is part of a graded assignment, it cannot be associated with a grade item in D2L. Instead scores will need to be manually entered Grades. View the Entering Grades guide for more information.