This function is useful if you want to send students a reminder before a deadline or to address a missed due date.
- Select Submissions on the course navigation bar.
- Select the name of the submission folder.
- Select the Email Users Without Submissions.
- In the Compose New Message pop-up, enter the text of the message.
- Select the Send button at the top of the window.
NOTE: If any member of a group has submitted an assignment to a group submission folder, no students in the group are emailed when Email Users Without Submissions is selected.
To learn how to grade submitted work, see Grading Submissions.