You can email students who have not submitted files through a Submission folder. This function is useful if you want to send students a reminder before a deadline or to address a missed due date.
- Click Submissions in your course navigation bar. The Submission Folders page will open.
- Click the name of the folder for which you want to send an email reminder. The Folder Submissions page will open.
- Click the Email Users Without Submissions button at the top of the page. A window that will allow you to compose an email to send to students who haven't submitted files to the submission folder will open; the students' names will appear in the BCC field of the message.
- Enter the text for your message.
- Click the Send button at the top of the window.
Once students submit their files to the submission folder, you can grade them within the Submissions area. See the Grading Submissions guide for more information.