You can email students who have not submitted files through a dropbox folder. This function is useful if you want to send students a reminder before a deadline or to address a missed due date.
- Click Dropbox in your course navigation bar. The Dropbox Folders page will open.
- Click the name of the dropbox folder for which you want to send an email reminder. The Folder Submissions page will open.
- Click the Email Users Without Submissions button at the top of the page. A window that will allow you to compose an email to send to students who haven't submitted files to the dropbox folder will open; the students' names will appear in the BCC field of the message.
- Enter the text for your message.
- Click the Send button at the top of the window.
Once students submit their files to the dropbox folder, you can grade them within the Dropbox area. See the Grading Dropbox Submissions guide for more information.