You can use D2L’s HTML editor to create a new page within the Content area. The HTML document you create is basically a web page; it can contain text, links, images, and embedded video.
Please know that you must create a module before you can create a new page in the Content area.
- Go to the module in which you want to create a new page.
- Click (A) the New button, then select (B) Create a File from the dropdown menu. (By file, D2L means "HTML file," the source file for a web page.) A page that will allow you to create a new page will open.
- Enter a title in the top textbox.
- Enter your content in the main textbox. In addition to text, you can add links, images, and embedded video. (See the HTML Editor guide for more information.)
- Click the blue Publish button at the bottom of the page.
When you create a new page, it will always appear as the very last topic in a module, so you might need to reorganize your Content area. View the Reordering Modules and Topics guide for more information.